Training In The Gregg Lab
Imagine! What could you discover?
Core Thesis and Postdoc Projects
Innovator Of The Year Award
What Can I Learn About?
- Epigenetics, genetics and neuroscience
- Genome Engineering, molecular biology
- Genomics (epigenomics, transcriptomics)
- Big data analysis, programming and data viz
- Personalized medicine
- Biotechnology and commercialization
- Anxiety, developmental brain disorders, neurodegeneration, immune disorders
- Science communication (writing, presentations, video)
- The Gregg Lab maintains a blog (“conflicts in the mind”) that communicates information in the field and for trainees.
- Career planning is a process that begins at the beginning of a trainee’s entry into the lab and continues up until departure. A central objective of the lab is to give rise to an outstanding alumni.
- People wanting to train in the Gregg Lab should be deep thinkers who are highly motivated to make a major impact. A helpful, positive attitude, an eagerness to learn new things and a readiness to overcome major challenges are the attributes for success. The primary goal of the lab is to help talented people be successful and to make lasting and positive impact on the world.
We have it all!
- Life here is awesome and affordable. Check it out (https://www.visitutah.com/)
- Ski, of course! (https://www.skiutah.com/)
- Tech, of course! (https://siliconslopes.com/)
- Leading genomics, of course! (Center for Genetic Discovery) and see the learning center (Utah Genetics Learning Center)
- Leading neuroscience, absolutely! (Neuroscience Initiative)
2017 / Innovator of the Year
2016 / Innovator of the Year
2015 / Innovators of the Year
2014 / Innovator of the Year
2013 / Innovator of the Year
2012 / Innovator of the Year